Slim leather wallet and ID Holder for the ladies and minimalist. Securely hold all your cards in a handmade leather card case. A stylish way to keep essentials together in a nice, slim silhouette. Looks better and more beautiful after using it for a long time.
Small and sleek, This card case possesses a large capacity yet fits comfortably in any pocket. Great for the minimalist or traveller who carries just the essentials.
- Slim and quick for everyday use.
- 110mm x 80mm, 4.33 in x 3.14 in.
- Capacity: Holds 6 - 10 cards and folded bills.
- External: 2 slots for 2 – 4 quick-access cards
- Internal: 3 slots for 3 - 5 cards and folded bills & coins; 1 ID window for a photo, driver's license or standard ID
- 100% Handcrafted in Canada.
- Hand-sewed, edge burnished and decorated with a crease.
- LEATHER - top-grain vegetable-tanned leather. Colour pink and mint are made and tanned in Italy.
► ROSE, BLUE, PINK, MINT, LEMON & LAVENDER:
Coated with a white layer of wax. Wax protects the leather from deterioration prior to use. Over time, all the wax will melt and blend in perfectly with the colour of the rest of the item. The result will be specific to your everyday use. Scratches are inevitable and it is part of the whole evolutionary journey of this kind of leather pieces, but they will fade over time.
► PINK, MINT, LEMON & LAVENDER:
Made and tanned in Italy, using a more natural and delicate process, without the application of strong chemicals trying to achieve a uniform finish.
- Smells slightly earthy with a bit sweet.
- Different batches have different wax thicknesses.
- Visible wax patterns and traces.
- More prone to scratches.
- Higher cost of production/crafting, and frequently out of stock.
Search "ghost leather" or Visit Leather We Use to learn more.
♡ Free standard shipping for orders over US$50.
⋙Delivery: USA USPS: 3–6 days. Canada Post: Next Day-8 days.
More questions? Visit shipping&returns.
Disclaimer: Please note that each item is unique and may have some minor imperfections. We hope you will understand that this is the beauty of handmade designs.